Hilton London Paddington
galahotels.com
$288
$279
4,243 results
All reviewstrain stationgwr towerthe executive loungesteam bartower roompraed streetdirect accessconvenient locationhotel lobbyexcellent locationhyde parkmini bartube linesby london standardsan upgradepaddingtonconvenience
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had one night here unplanned because of late arrival at LHR. We were due in Cardiff the next day and as the hotel is connected to Paddington Station by a footbridge (inside) and a lift it could not be easier. Also the station amenities - Boots, food shopping, cafes etc- mean that you can stock up anything you need. There is also a medical centre right in the station.
Paddington tube is right there with Circle line.
Pleasant staff, good room service menu.very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RedPCGirl
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear RedPCGirl. Thank you for your review of the Hilton London Paddington. It would appear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and our central location. I hope that you had a good trip to Cardiff and that we will be able to welcome you back again when you next come to London. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Paddington when I had a one night layover. The hotel is connected to Paddington Station by footbridge, so it's extremely easy to get from the Heathrow Express train. Also, it's only a 15 minute ride from Heathrow. Nice upgrade room, and the restaurant on the Executive Floor had an astounding breakfast set up.

I walked to the Victoria pub for a couple of pints, and it's about five minutes away. Great little pub you have to visit if staying at the hotel. The next morning before I flew out, I walked to Hyde Park (10 minute walk from the hotel) and all around the area. Fairly easy to walk over to Buckingham Palace, Sloan Square area and other cool locations from the hotel.

When I come back to London with the family, I plan using this hotel as my base. Great location in London and very easy to get to from Heathrow.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear JNYFELER. The team and I were delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and that you will return with your family. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Hop off the Heathrow Express at Paddington and head upstairs and there is the Paddington Hilton! Simply could not be any easier for weary US / international travelers eager to end their journey and get some rest. Executive room was quiet, very clean, bed / bath comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. We felt the executive lounge was well worth the additional fee for a hot buffet breakfast and evening beverages and snacks. Room was well quipped with iron and board, hair dryer, robe, minibar, flat screen tv. Food was fine and we were amazed at how popular the lobby bar / casual restaurant were. The Steam Bar may appeal to younger customers. We found this location was ideal for access to the tube or train and exploring London. Concierge was very helpful and advised us to get an Oyster Card for the tube - which was great. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Executive lounge access is a good deal for a quiet refuge with good breakfast buffet, snacks, adult beverages after 6 PM.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

SJaneSeattle_WA. Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hilton London Paddington. It would appear that you had greatly enjoyed your time with us and we are very happy to hear this. We look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed for only night before a flight departing from Heathrow. The hotel is in a fantastic position backing onto Paddington Station at the rear and a busy street with pubs and restaurant at the front. The whole area is busy particularly at rush hour but that adds to the general buzz. My room was small but very well furnished. Wifi was not included which is disappointing for an already expensive room. Food from room service was good. One major negative was that the fire alarm went off in the night requiring all guests to leave their room. This also happened to a colleague the week prior. Overall it's good but pricey.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wilmo66. Thank you for your review. I was very happy to read that overall you had enjoyed your stay, with the exception of the fire alarm. Whilst I can fully appreciate the inconvenience that this would have caused, I can only assure you that safety is a key focus to us. I look forward to being able to welcome you back on your next visit to London. Kind regards Mark.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I have always known about the Paddington Hilton on Praed Street. First through friends that find it convenient to stay here because of the Heathrow Express to the airport and secondly, I stayed in a friend's apartment once on the street and you can never miss the hotel if you use the underground. Directly opposite the London Underground and within the Paddington station complex, my friend booked a room for me at this Hilton hotel. The room was neat and the staff courteous. The breakfast was great too. I had dinner across the road in one of the numerous restaurants that surround the hotel. The downside is that there is no free wifi. I think for the cost been charged which is quite above average, wifi services should be provided free. Indeed wifi is now deemed a necessary service to hotel customers in other like hotels.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Soji A. Thank you for staying at the Hilton London Paddington. The building is indeed a landmark in the Paddington area and it has a long history of service. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards Mark.