We arrived at Heathrow Airport and took the Heathrow Connect into Paddington. It was around 8 lbs. It only took about 25 minutes. The Hilton is actually in the train station. It was a very nice hotel. Their rates change a lot so when we first arrived to London it was a great price but when we returned to London it was way over the top. The breakfast was the best and the rooms were clean and roomy. I liked staying there as there were many places to eat and walk around but out of the hustle and bustle from the middle of the tourist area. We were able to get anywhere from the Paddington station. Each day we would buy a day pass to the tube and were able to get anywhere we want for the whole day and night. I loved this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England