I visited the Hilton on a few occasions. I have to say it is overly hyped. Now don't get me wrong, clean sheets, friendly staff, nice towels, but the amount you pay for staying in such a hotel you would expect some decent toiletries, maybe reading material like a newspaper for example and tv channels which are in english. I cant fault this hotel in anyway, but they do really need to work on there final touches to the room itself.
The room is nice a size, clean and has all the essentials which are needed. Its got the railway and tubelines on its door step. Starbucks, sainsburys and a whole load of restaurants as well. Not far from Edgware road (home of the arabs).
Bathroom is an ok size. bathrub slightly small, but its fine.
I always thought Hilton hotels would be fantastic, but now staying in them i think they are overly hyped a bit and need some work to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England