Stayed here with my family for two nights with two rooms. I found the 'boutique' style hotel team quite unfriendly and staff were cold and uninterested. Yes, the location is good, but the hotel has some big faults that would stop me ever returning:
1. Room decorations are tired. Carpets are badly stained and furniture chipped.
2. Breakfast is in a dark and hot basement with too many table crammed together.
3. The gym has one treadmill so expect to queue for it.
4. The rooms are hot, the air con does not work and the windows wont open.
5. Banging doors through the night was a huge disturbance.
Overall I was really disappointed. I'm a HH Diamond member and this is one of the worst Hilton's I've stayed at. Shame, as this was a holiday trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trafalgar is located on the world-famous Trafalgar Square, many of London's star attractions within walking distance, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and Theatreland. Modern and boutique, the hotel facilities include Vista Rooftop Bar, Rockwell Bar & Restaurant renowned for serving innovative cocktails with international cuisine. Vista Bar offers breathtaking views of the ever changing London skyline. There are 129 rooms, many with superb views of the square, all featuring DVD players, high-speed internet and aromatherapy toiletries. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to Vista rooftop bar (weather permitting). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Trafalgar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafalgar Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Trafalgar Hotel London, England