“My all time favourite ice cream”
Review of Gelupo

Gelupo
Ranked #10 of 400 Dessert in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: The dolce in la dolce vita, Gelupo is the finest artisan gelato experience this side of the Alps.
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Gelupo for about one and a half years. The ice cream tastes like heaven, so smooth and creamy. The flavours change but all the ones i've tried (most of them) are great! Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Gelupo

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Do not come to London and miss Gelupo. It's become as much of a landmark as St Paul's but for very different reasons. If you go on a weekend, don't be daunted by the queue. It's worth it. Get the bitter chocolate and enjoy every bite, you won't ever look at gelato the same way again.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Decided to see if Gelupo (Bocca di Lupo's gelateria opposite the restaurant itself in Soho on Archer Street was still open at 10pm on Friday night. Had dinner elsewhere but skipped dessert for this. Indeed it was open late, and people were queuing almost onto the street to get their late night ice creams! The queue snaked inside the gelateria and back on itself. We waited for 15 minutes but it was well worth it. £3 for two tastes in a cup. The variety of tastes on offer is vast and the taste of all four we ordered were just great.
Fantastic Italian way to eat gelato for dessert in an actual gelateria, definitely worth a go when in Soho.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The Best Ice - Cream in London!
I wasn't a big fan of ice-cream until Gelupo appeared. Me and my husband visit very often and it really makes our day!
Taste the Snickers, Ricotta with sour cherry + stracciatella, bitter chocolate and you will know what I mean. As i write this i also check the time on my computer and thinking of popping to Gelupo now! It drives me crazy :))

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It reminded me of when I was a kid and world have 3 ice cones ins a role. I had a great time with friends and flavors!

1  Thank beia