“A plethora of flavors !”
Review of Gelupo

Gelupo
Ranked #11 of 400 Dessert in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: The dolce in la dolce vita, Gelupo is the finest artisan gelato experience this side of the Alps.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the place to go if you need to satisfy your need for a gelato fix. The menu presented nearly two dozen unique flavors with a choice of different sized cups or cones. I had a cup with three selections. The gelato was fresh and filled with robust flavors - I'll definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Gelupo

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've had a lot of really great gelato over the years but this place tops my list. I don't know what they do differently but it's the creamiest, most delicious gelato I've had. I had the four flavour large and every flavour was better than the last especially the coconut and pistachio. Also loved the bacio and amaretti. Can't wait to go back and try the rest of the flavours!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The guy who served us was charming and seemed to be really enjoying his work. We had a couple of small cones, chocolate and hazelnut for me and bonet (which is a mixture of chocolate,egg yolk, ameretti and rum). I'm less keen on the bonet than the bacio which was my ice cream, however my partner rarely eats ice cream and thought it was delicious. Bacio is one of my favourite flavours and I have never tasted one as good as this. We also took a couple of biscotti with us. These were not as good, they should have been crunchy but were not.
All in all, a great ice cream parlour.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The ice cream parlour is opposite Bocca di Lupo and the standards of the restaurant are replicated here. There are even panini if you want them. However it is the ice cream that makes the place. There are really unusual flavours and also cakes and cassata in the freezer that you can buy. a cone with a single scoop is enough unless it is a really hot day. Worth going out of you way for and as it is not far from the tourist haunts of Piccadilly it is not much of a detour. There si a small deli at eh rear; worth having a look there too.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Found this place just up the street from Book of Mormon. Service was quick and friendly - we were so stuffed from dinner just had two half scoops, really tasty and interesting flavours. Coffee was great too.