“Absolutely divine”

Gelupo
Ranked #10 of 412 Dessert in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: The dolce in la dolce vita, Gelupo is the finest artisan gelato experience this side of the Alps.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tucked away in soho is this gem . A lovely little place with ice cream to die for. I was far too excited to take it all in. Overwhelmed by choice I chose a medium pot with pistachio, bitter chocolate and English strawberry. So smooth, such incredible flavours without being overwhelming. I have to go back.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Absolutely amazing!! Worth the wait (lines are usually rather long) and the price (comparable to other London gelatos, though). The pistacchio flavour, by which I usually judge the gelateria, was the best I have tried in my life (and that includes Milan gelato, too). Ice cream is kept in round jars, not in open containers as is usually the case, which is the classic way to serve it.

The service is OK, but the highlight (which I haven't tried yet) for me were the ice cream cakes - made of gelato but formed to look like proper cakes :)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The very best quality gelato...it is very rich so don't go mad...one scoop is a good amount...2 if you must...worth going out of your way if you want ice cream...

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love gelato therefore I can say this one is the best gelato in London!
Great location, great staff.

A must go.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is without a doubt the best ice cream I've ever eaten in London.
I've tried the bitter chicolate, English strawberry, hazelnut, red orange...
All the flavours have been so jummy!!
The place itself is quite small: there are two tables inside, some chairs, and a couple of benches right outside.
If you are many people, you might not find seats.
And expect the usual long queue!
The queue is a clear sign: amazing ice cream!!