Camp site was clean with normal facilities, toilet blocks have key pads on the doors which is a bit hard to do in the dark, but apart from that a good site, staff are helpful, clean and tidy. No 3 bus to Brixton and then tube we found a good way to get into london, defined nee can Oyster card though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Palace Caravan Club Site is ideally placed for visitors who are keen to visit London and all its attractions. The number 3 bus near the caravan park departs regularly and goes into London via Brixton, Lambeth Bridge, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and terminates on Oxford Street. The bus operates all through the night so late night theatre goers need not worry about returning to site. As well as London itself the site is ideally situated for annual events such as the Ideal Home Exhibition, the London to Brighton mini run, the London Marathon, the Chelsea Flower show, Wimbledon and of course Christmas and New Year events. Crystal Palace welcomes tent campers and has tent pitches available to both members and non-members. Pitches can be booked online or by phone - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Crystal Palace Caravan Club Site reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Palace Caravan Club Site Hotel London
- Crystal Palace Caravan Club Site London, England