Arosfa Hotel
The Academy(London)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,863 results
All reviewsbritish museumgower streetgoodge street tube stationsingle roomfull english breakfastceiling fansmall hoteltop floorsitting roomno liftfriendly hotelcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentflights of stairssmall roomthree nightswest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Allison and Ralph were so nice! They were very helpful and accommodating. They took such good care of my children. The room was cozy and homely. Not very big but clean and tidy nonetheless. Thank you for making our first stay in London great!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a fantastic B&B to stay at in London. The staff is incredibly warm and friendly, and the rooms were wonderfully clean. I originally booked the last room available for the night we wanted to stay there, and then as our itinerary changed, we decided to book a second night. The only room available for that night was a different room, so we had to move (the staff took care of moving our luggage while we were out for the day), so we got to experience two different rooms. The first night was a larger room downstairs, whose window overlooked the courtyard garden. Very comfortable bed, and quiet night. The next night was a much smaller room upstairs with a ceiling fan (which didn't seem to help much). Very tight accomodations here, but again, wonderfully clean and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was fantastic, and some of the best coffee we had at any of the B&Bs during our trip. Great restaurants nearby, and an easy walk to the British Museum. If I get a chance to return to London, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My first word on entering my bedroom was 'Wow', but if I tell you which bedroom it was, you'll all want to book it!

Lovely breakfast with very strong coffee. A cooked breakfast was available, though I didn't have it. All service was personal and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2014

walking distance from Kings Cross station it's a nice bed and breakfast style small hotel. My room was modern and quiet, the breakfast was buffet style with quality ingredients. One of the best hotels in this category.

Room Tip: rooms facing the backyard are more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Having stayed in dozens of B&Bs in London in the past forty years, I was skeptical about the reviews of the Arosfa Hotel. I was wrong. Nick and his staff provide excellent service. He even helped take my luggage out to my taxi. The hotel is clean, fresh, and remodeled tastefully (especially if you like photos of Audrey Hepburn). The rooms are as small as others on Gower Street, but are much better appointed - all the 'mod cons'. The breakfast is generous and well prepared. In short, the Arosfa is the best B&B in London. i just hope it will not be booked up the next time I visit London.
Eric K