Arosfa Hotel
$326
$308
Hilton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $363/night.

$251
$242
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$256
$214
Hilton
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$321
$298
$160
$155
$192
$183
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$172
$148
$1,064
$843
1,880 results
All reviewsbritish museumgower streetgoodge street tube stationsingle roomfull english breakfastceiling fansmall hoteltop floorno liftsitting roomfriendly hotelbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastflights of stairssmall roomcovent gardenthree nights
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The hosts are lovely. The minute we walked in the door we were made well at home. The lounge area is very comfy and welcoming! The breakfasts are really yummy and Tessa and Attila are well attentive to ensure we enjoyed our stay to the fullest. They have a good sense of humour. They took the time to sit down with my mother and I and share their knowledge and advice on what's best to do in London and how to get around easily. We were given the room just beside the stairwell on the ground floor and although it was not a large room, it was good for my mother and I. This bed and breakfast is situated in a really good location as well, only a short walk away from Trafalgar Square and surrounding attractions. Thanks for a great stay, we will definitely be back! :)

Room Tip: Room on ground floor looking out to the garden is really nice and cosy!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carmyy
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Having stayed at the Arosfa for just one night I can`t really write a thorough review, however I am able to say that even though our trip was brief the hotel delivered everything we wanted, a warm welcome, nice clean rooms, a great location and a super breakfast, all at a very reasonable price for staying in central London.
Thank you very much, we would most definitely stay again and hope to do so!

Room Tip: 4 of us stayed in a family room which was a little cramped if you were staying any length of time, especially the bathroom!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Arosfa was recommended by a friend of a friend. Very glad I heard about it! Attila and Tessa couldn't have been nicer and more helpful, the place was clean, quiet, and large enough for all my needs, and the included breakfast even had plenty of vegan choices. Yum! Returning to London soon, and don't plan on ever staying anywhere else but this hotel. Wonderfully central, close to several metros, a good price, and walking distance to all great museums and pubs and shopping. Had a great time, and this hotel helped me to have that experience! Leslie

Room Tip: Stayed in a room facing the street, and any street noise was not a problem.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Leslie1024
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The hotel is in a great location with access to both the underground and the train station where the chunnel leaves from. Breakfast was also great in the morning. Room was ok, and what should be expected from a London B&B.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kingpenm3
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I actually feel really mean only awarding four stars as this is an excellent option when visiting London.I was staying in a single room for one night and although the room was small, I found it perfectly adequate. the bed was really comfortable, the room was nicely decorated and furnished and the room was really warm and cosy. I got a really good nights sleep despite its very central location.
The reason I can only give it four stars is the bathroom is just too small to be comfortable for someone my size. it is one of these horrible 'pod' type things which appears to have been transported in and really there is just not enough room to shower or use the facilities comfortably.
Apart from that I found the staff really friendly and helpful, the whole property spotlessly clean and felt at home immediately. I thought the breakfast was excellent, much better than that offered by large anonymous chains and, given the price, will definitely return. I can just about put up with a tiny bathroom for a day or two!
Finally, as others have said the location is outstanding, with bars, pubs, restaurants and sites all very much within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo