I stayed here on a business trip and will dwell on the good things first before making a few comments regarding the issues I had:
1. The breakfast was excellent, and the staff were friendly and efficient
2. The hotel feels spacious and is nicely decorated
3. The bed was comfortable
4. The hotel is well situated
5. Good tea and coffee facilities in the room
1. The Yale lock on the front door is dodgy and needs fixing / changing
2. There was no hot water in the shower of Room 01 when I tried to have a shower at 0830
3. The TV in my room didn't work
4. The hotel was hot and stuffy with no open windows
5. The internet was basically unusable in the basement rooms, an easily fixed problem at little cost.
Overall a good hotel and definitely one of the better ones in Cartwright Gardens. I hope the management take note of the issues, especially the lack of hot water at a relatively early time in the morning, I suspect this is because they have an old fashioned boiler / immersion heater system and the other residents emptied it of hot water
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Harlingford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harlingford Hotel London, England