“Monday breakfast”

Lala Brasserie
Ranked #6,461 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Conveniently placed in the heart of Hammersmith, minutes away from Apollo and Lyric Theatre, Lala is the perfect destination for a quiet meal for two, family gathering, business meeting, after work drink, or pre theatre eat. With a friendly, non pretentious atmosphere, good food and an extensive wine collection we would like to think Lala is simply unrivalled!Primarily serving Mediterranean classics, Head Chef Erhan and his team are passionate about providing a quality meal from carefully sourced ingredients, combining quick and attentive service with satisfying food.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We popped in for breakfast on a Monday morning about 9.30, and were the only customers. The breakfasts were not bad, I had the veggie, my husband the full English. Everything was clean, service was ok, my veggie breakfast was ok though my husbands was over cooked. Price wise, it was reasonable for London.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Spent an excellent evening here as part of a friend's birthday celebrations. We found the food, service and drinks about as spot-on as could be, given that there were between 80 and 100 of us. This speaks very highly of their organisational skills, both front of house, on the floor, in the kitchen, and behind the bar. The cuisine is contemporary Turkish/Eastern Mediterranean, and its cooking is exemplary. Of the hot and cold mezes, their tabbouleh was outstanding, zingy with herby freshness and perfectly balanced. Smoked aubergine was judiciously seasoned, while the cis borek danced The Light Fantastic across the tongue. Given that chargrilling and barbecuing is a major Turkish national skill, the various grilled/marinated mains were the real deal. We were also offered a different dessert, in the shape of a candied baby aubergine, served with a drizzle of honey and a generous swipe of what I would guess was a mixture of set yoghurt and mascarpone with a hint of vanilla. So much skill, such good food, such great service, and all without flummery. The only reason I rate it 4 and not 5 out of 5 is that, if this cuisine is not quite your kebab, you may find the few alternatives offered a bit basic. Otherwise, tip top.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Very nice place near the Hammersmith tube, we had dinner a couple of times and we were happy about the service and the food. You can find a good fish cake (unfortunately I didn't like the quality of the steak), tasty vegetables and instead of bread they use to serve a delicious warm and soft tortilla.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Using the old adage of speak as you find, I can report that we had a good dining experience when we visited LaLa Brasserie on a very busy Friday night prior to seeing Sarah Millican at the Apollo.

We rocked up with no reservations, spoke to a front of house Lady and were advised that we would have a 15 minute wait. So, we went to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks and settled in for our short wait. I would say that the place was heaving, but it was a great atmosphere and the wait staff were flitting around in a very organised way.

Before the 15 minutes were up we were seated, orders taken and in no time we were tucking into our Lamb Shish food. The meal was very well presented and tasted great; the price of the meal was good too.

We would definitely recommend this establishment and the next time we are in the area we will consider stopping by.

2  Thank TAE467
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Was looking for a place for my 3oth and Lala (Basement) Bar was recommended. THe team were very helpful and made sure my guest were well taken care off. I didnt have any complaint from any of my guest and my party was a success eventhough everthing was last minute on my path but the team at lala came through for me.

1  Thank Sena G