“Cycle tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$33.92*
and up
London Landmarks, Historic Ale Pub and British Bicycles Bike Tour with a Local...
More Info
$39.35*
and up
London Old City Bike Tour
Ranked #7 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Tally Ho! Cycle Tours we provide fun, small group, guided bike tours of London's iconic sights and hidden wonders. Saddle up for a bike ride with a quirky vintage twist, ride a handmade traditional English bicycle and follow your guide safely along cycle paths and back streets to discover London in a unique and entertaining way. Our bike tours are offered in English by locals with a passion for history, culture and cycling. French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin language tours are available for private and group bookings. We offer bespoke private excursions for families, groups, hen parties, stag do's, corporate team building, student groups and individuals seeking support in taking up cycling in London. Looking to hire a retro / vintage bike in London? We have Pashley bicycles, restored mid-century classic bikes and retro tandems available for hire by the day or half day.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My sister and I took the classic tally ho tour on tuesday and thoroughly enojoyed it. A great way to see all the main attractions on the most beautiful bicycles! It was half term so London was bunged and my sister was concerned about being run over by a double decker but jack could not have been more patient or considerate and the pace was very much dictated by us. Not a difficult ride as London very flat.
Jack was full of interesting facts and great craic too! Cannot recommend this tour highly enough and really hope I have the chance to go again.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a fantastic experience with Tally Ho! Cycle Tours. Our guide, Jack, was warm, knowledgable and interesting. I was travelling on my own through Europe and London was my last stop. I decided on a tour by bike because it's easier to cover ground & see more of the main attractions of London. Tally Ho Cycle Tours had great reviews from other people and I wasn't disappointed with my choice! If you only have a day in London GO on this tour! You won't regret it! Even though it was a typical drizzly London day, our small group had a great day. Jack probably has some contacts in the royal family because he managed to organise for Prince Charles and the Queen to drive past while we rode around Buckingham palace ;) Next time I come to London I will definitely try one of the other tours on offer by Tally Ho. At the end of the tour Jack helped us all find locations on the city map of places we should visit while in London. During the tour he was constantly offering bits of advice on cultural, historical or eating / drinking locations to visit. This tour was definitely a highlight of my time in London. Thanks for a fantastic experience in London, Jack! You're doing a great job!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I had a great time in the 4 hour tour around London, the bikes are great, the route was fun, we stopped by a pub that has some remains of the Mayflower and Jack is an exceptional guide, friendly and very knowledgeable! Since we live in the local area, we hope to do another tour as soon as they get some new routes.

Would recommend without hesitation! Best way to enjoy the city!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

i was spending the weekend in London by my self i arranged several activities for Sunday to keep me busy , i had been in the city before so i wanted something different ,interensting and personaliced,. and the most amaising of all was heading across the Thames to a nice tabern to meet with Jack Harris and a small group of nice people to ride in old fashioned bicicles around Londons most interesting sights , stoping constantly to hear Jacks interesting comments , right at the best places to take pictures or get the full view, that made morning fly to all of us , before heading back we even stop at a Pub for real British Pints and time to chat with the other tour companions .
it was really relaxing after the traveling stress , great way to burn those extra calories and keep fit , we got to see the sights from the best spots and at the right times , we all made friends and got good tips for the ret of our stay , and the only problem is that now that i discober this sport i want to buy my self a Parsey bicicle and get into ciclyng down here .
Congratulations Jack Harris , you are doing a great job and your service deserves 100%.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is the best thing to do first thing when you get to London. We did it on our first day, just after arriving, we had a small group, and got to see so much and learn so much in just a few hours. Jack was SUPER friendly and informative and helpful. I've been recommending this to everyone. It saved us a lot of walking and we got to see things that weren't even on our list. So glad we did it!!!!