“The best way to see London in a day!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$31.78*
and up
London Landmarks, Historic Ale Pub and British Bicycles Bike Tour with a Local...
Ranked #7 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Tally Ho! Cycle Tours we provide fun, small group, guided bike tours of London's iconic sights and hidden wonders. Saddle up for a bike ride with a quirky vintage twist, ride a handmade traditional English bicycle and follow your guide safely along cycle paths and back streets to discover London in a unique and entertaining way. Our bike tours are offered in English by locals with a passion for history, culture and cycling. French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin language tours are available for private and group bookings. We offer bespoke private excursions for families, groups, hen parties, stag do's, corporate team building, student groups and individuals seeking support in taking up cycling in London. Looking to hire a retro / vintage bike in London? We have Pashley bicycles, restored mid-century classic bikes and retro tandems available for hire by the day or half day.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best way to see London in a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

This tour was definitley a highlight of my trip! Jack, my tour guide was just great. He was so knowledgable about the places we stopped at and the pace was simply perfect. I learned so much and just had such an enjoyable time. I highly recommend the tour - it was just perfect. And we crusied by another bike tour, and I will admit I felt superior on these amazing/classic bicycles while following our awesome tour guide :)

Visited September 2011

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A jolly good show! Tally Ho!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

I cannot recommend the Tally Ho! Tour enough. We spent a fantastic afternoon with Jack on September 3rd 2011. As promised Jack was waiting for us at the Tube Station and ready to take us to our bikes.

The Pashley bikes are a joy to ride, the fleet is brand new and is exceptionally well looked after so no concerns whatsoever about safety. The tour route is almost exclusively flat and the bikes have gears so fitness wasn’t a concern either.

I organised a private tour as part of a Stag Weekend. We are all Londoners so requested that the tour \ it’s information was delivered slightly differently (We already know the general touristy facts about London). Jack tailored the tour and delivered exactly what we had agreed in his very personable, extremely knowledgeable witty way. A fantastic guide.

I whole heartedly recommend this tour and take great pleasure in doing so thank you for a great afternoon.

Tally Ho!

Visited September 2011
florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great way to see London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is a fun and easy way to see London, especially on a Sunday when the traffic is light. I do not recommend you try to ride a bike on your own in London, but when you go with a tour guide who knows his way around it is safe and enjoyable. The bicycles are comfortable and very well kept. The owner is the guide himself and he is very cordial and accomodating to ones schedule and desires. There are no bikes for children.

Visited July 2011
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun, friendly, interesting and all done on beautiful bicycles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is such a different day out, and one that I would recommend to everyone at any age. Our guide was full of interesting information and stories and was also just a really friendly man, who we got to know really well during the day. The bikes are all made in Britain and have a distinctly vintage feel to them. They're easy and comfortable to ride and the guide will lead you at whatever speed you are comfortable with, so we never felt out of our depth when cycling on any London streets. Even though I have lived in London for five years, I discovered areas of London that I would never have known about without the tour guide. It was a really fun day, whilst getting some fresh air and exercise and learning about the history of the city. You could do this tour in the summer and winter alike, at any age or ability and it would be just as great. Go!

Visited August 2011
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cracking day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

We took a friend for her birthday and had a fantastic day. A great blend of history, site seeing and adventure. The bikes were in tip top conditions and extremely easy to ride. Jack, the tour guide, was really friendly and had some great nuggets of information on London. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Visited August 2011