“Bathing bliss”

Pasha Turkish Bath & Ottoman Hammam
Ranked #2 of 614 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: `Hammam` in Ottoman translates into "Turkish Bath", which has a rich heritage and links back to `Thermea` in Roman Times. Turkish Baths have been a place for social gatherings, cleansing and relaxing rituals for many years - even for dignitaries in ancient societies. The rituals introduce the scrub mitt and foam massage, black soap and ghassoul mud and combine steam and warm temperatures for best results in full body purification, exfoliation and detoxification. They are the core of today's many spa treatments, providing the optimum humidity and heat environment for visitors with a wide range of health conditions.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Took my friend her for her birthday. We had the Royal Oriental Package for two, and it was an excellent experience.

Pros:
- A large personal sauna room
- A very professional male attendant who bathed, scrubbed, and massaged us
- The price

Cons:
As stated before it's a little out of the way, but well worth the trek in my opinion. There is parking provided.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I had a Valentine treat at Pasha Trukish Bath. It was our first visit and we loved it. We were served delicious tea on arrival and we were then taken to the Turkish Bath. We had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours and we also has some pampering treatments. We strongly recommend a visit!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice experience, helpful and professional staff giving the spa treatment. Front desk staff less welcoming. Difficult to find and a long walk from either oval or elephant and castle train stations.

Clean surroundings, would come back again for another treatment

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

First Turkish bath, the experience was okay but the cost was far to expensive for my liking. But I did feel clean after. The spa is not plush at all 2* I could detect a mold smell in the resting & changing room which put me off. All in all I would give a rating of 3 out of 5

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was a brilliant experience. We went on a freezing snow-filled morning and we were met with extreme warmth (despite the fact the snow had made us quite late). Our host, Onder, still made sure we had the full experience. I can say the experience of the hammam treatment was truly exhilarating. It was professionally done but more than that the fact that Onder really wanted to make us happy made the experience almost spiritual. I was literally walking taller when I left! I even managed to forget my English reserve for a while. I would definitely repeat the experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction