I cannot find anything bad to say about this place (which is unusual for me!)
Excellent friendly service from the staff at all time, rooms were spacious and very nicely decorated, with free high speed wifi, safe and fridge in the room (the fridge is not stocked with anything on arrival - it is there to put your own drinks etc in).
Pool, gym, sauna and steam room were all very nice and the hotel is maybe a 2 minute walk from the Prince Regent DLR station with trains every 10 mins into London City even later at night.
Although this hotel is slight pricier than others, it is well worth paying the extra for the luxury.
Some things to note:
It takes 40 minutes to an hour to get to hotel from Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras stations.
It takes about 20-30 minutes to get to/from the hotel from Tower Bridge/bank Stations.
Although the hotel is right next to London city airport, I didn't hear a plane in the whole 4 days we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft London Excel Hotel London
- Aloft London Excel England