On the DLR route so easy and handy to get around and it's right next to the Excel centre so you can't miss it....when you come out of the station turn right stay on that level and the entrance to the hotel is on the left of the walkway..... we went shopping at Stratford and the DLR was very covenient....the hotel was super....the room was excellent and we ate in the restaurant the food was superb...as was the service....a great alternative hotel outside the West End - would recommend a visit but watch out for closures from weekend rail works...we failed to see the notice until we were leaving, we picked up a replacement bus outside and squeezed on board, ride was ok so no big deal as there was only two of us if you have a family and luggage closure of the line could be problematic.....overall the hotel is great and worth considering!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft London Excel Hotel London
- Aloft London Excel England