Love the Hotel, big screen TV, free Internet, comfy spacious beds. Sadly, let down by poor service. First room had a broken blind, when reported was asked to wait while they fixed it, so had to insist on another room before being able to settle down after a long journey. Tried to exchange my voucher for my 3 breakfast items at 10:30 the next morning, only to be told I was too late, and that it closes for breakfast at 10:00. Pointed out that no one told me this, and it doesn't say a time on the voucher, but all to no avail. Had to wait 15 minutes to see a manager to finally get it sorted. Second day had a real breakfast in the adjoining Fede restaurant at 9:15, and had it charged back to my room. Upon checkout, noticed that on the VAT receipt they had it down as Lunch! Not much use when I can only claim back for breakfast. Again wasted 15 minutes arguing my case, only to be promised a revised receipt would be emailed to me this afternoon. Guess what, no email, no updated receipt, so now £15 out of pocket. Poor, poor service from a good Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft London Excel Hotel London
- Aloft London Excel England