I have stayed in many hotels when travelling down on business to London, however I find this to be the best hotel that I have stayed in by far.
The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and the rooms are fantastic with all you can want.
It makes a change to stay in a hotel where you are treated like a person and not 'another guest'.
Check in was nice & quick and I was given all the details I needed with it been my first tiime stay with them.
The beds are fanatastic and I slept really well.
They offer a complimentry shuttle service to Canary Wharf and it is very efficient with no waiting.
I loved the bottles of water and the lovely 'smellies' & shampoo. I loved the grab & go breakfast too and the food on offer was delicious
I am quite a fussy person but I cannot fault this hotel or its staff in anyway. I will book this hotel everytime I need to travel on business to London
Thank you Aloft
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft London Excel Hotel London
- Aloft London Excel England