“Little Greek hospitality goes a long way!”
Review of Kolossi Restaurant

Kolossi Restaurant
Ranked #4,032 of 23,041 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Little Greek hospitality goes a long way!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious as it always is when I visit. Love the family run vibe and the free bowl of fruit at the end.
Sometimes hard to catch the waitresses eye but I'd still go back each time I'm in paddington.
If you like Greek food try this hidden gem!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Doug8690

Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent value, excellent food, excellent staff.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

There is a warm welcome from the waiting on team, and the service was efficient, with free starter pitta and dips etc and a refreshing fresh fruit dish to finish off a superbly cooked main, a lovely touch, and quite a surprise in London, where most meal items are an additional charge, so good I went twice, both the kleftico and lamb special shish were delicious.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank fiftys
Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom
“Plenty to eat”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

we chose this place to eat as it was close to the hotel we stayed at, and it looked clean from outside, if not a little bit stark. We were glad we were early as it started to get busy about twenty minutes after we arrived and placed our order. The proprieter? brought us a bowl of complimentary pitta bread and a plate of olives, peppers and dips. Starters arrived and my husbands was generous in portion (chicken wings)
the main course was again generous - mine to the point of not being able to finish. We were given a bowl of complimentary fruit - might have been nice if they hadn't given it to my husband whilst I was still eating my main course, but it was refreshing and freshly prepared. There were no deserts available.
Coffee was disappointing and only half a cup - might be better if they either used smaller cups or filled the ones they gave us.
overall, a good place to eat we were satisfied. Staff were

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank anne2454
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“give this a try if your in Paddington”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

service friendly, food good and not too expensive. You get a beautiful free aperitif and then a beautiful bowl of fresh fruit at the end of the meal. We have been back to this resturant time and time again. Then we finish off at the pub next door for a night cap.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jane b
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Moussaka, Friendly Service”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've been meaning to write this for a while. I need to thank ( I believe he is) the owner. On my first day in London I had bad jet lag. When I woke it was about 10:30pm. I came downstairs from my hotel to find Kolossi. I love Greek food. It is one of my all time favorite types of food. And this was good Greek food. But even better service. I asked if it would be possible to get dinner. I knew they were near closing and I was alone. The owner kindly invited me in. I told him I would eat quickly so they could all go home. I felt bad that I came in so late. He told me not to worry. I then sat down for excellent Moussaka and great conversation as he told me about the area. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in London. I should add the price of the food was very reasonable.

Visited October 2012