“BEAUTIFUL FOOD AND GREAT PRICES!!!!!”

Azzurro - London Bridge
Ranked #5,554 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwark
Description: Stunning contemporary restaurant & bar just outside London Bridge Station. Azzurro London Bridge is located on London's Tooley Street, opposite the entrance to the London Dungeon & next to the main line & tube station. This modern restaurant is open from midday until late seven days a week, serving top quality, freshly prepared, great value, Italian food. The downstairs bar comes to life in the evening with the local office population visiting for the all important after-work drinks en route to the station. The restaurant area can seat up to a hundred guests and the huge basement bar is ideal for all types of parties up to 300 people.
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with a voucher code deal, the food was lovely, athmosphere was humming nicely and service great too!!! Had a really lovely evening, will DEFINATELY be returning!!!!

1  Thank LoloHunt
karen m, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Customer

thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We hope that you willcome and see us again very soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A friend and I dropped in to Azzurro for a casual dinner. The service was good, the bread over-priced and particularly average, and the Danielle pizzas (complete with goats cheese and red onion chutney) were tasty! I wouldn't recommend for a special occasion but if you're after a quick, casual meal, this will certainly do!

1  Thank EMGarsin
karen m, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Customer

I am pleased that your dining experience was enjoyable. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had dinner here with my mum on Saturday night, we were lucky enough to have a coupon from voucher codes so we had a main course for free, so we decided to have the rib eye steak, both were cooked to perfection and tasted beautiful with a yummy pepper corn sauce. The roasted new potatoes were nice and greens beans slightly over done but still as a whole lovely.
My mum had tiramusi for pud and scoffed the lot she said it was delioucious it was presented beautifully. I had a chocolate mouse with whipped cream and this to was very delicious.
I would recommend this restaurant the atmosphere was ambient and the staff very attentive, and with our voucher it was good value for money.
it was very similar to ask Italian, I would agree with other people this is just like other Italians, it isn't unique.

1  Thank bazabex

Dear Reviewer

thank you for your comments and I really hope that we can welcome you back again really soon to Azzurro London Bridge

Reviewed February 11, 2013

All these Italian chain restaurants blur into one now, but I did feel this one had a limited menu. I'd not been in Azzurro before, and I have to say, great decor and quirky building, but the food wasn't up to much. Not good, not bad........just the usual which didn't make it stand out from the others.

Having said that, the service was excellent, and we couldn't grumble at the price.

1  Thank Carlals
karen m, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Reviewer

thank you for your comments regarding our great decor and the service received when you dined with us. I note your comments regarding the food and the menu . We will be changing the menu in the near future and I would hope that you would give us another try.

Karen

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Visited this restaurant with a friend. The food is good and reasonably priced. I had the lamb which was really good. The drinks list isn't great so was glad I wasn't drinking on this particular night. The downside of this place is the restaurant is really cold from people opening and closing the large doors, and we were not sitting close to the door. Friendly service. The toilets are really dirty and obviously aren't cleaned very often, actually, they were disgusting. Would consider at a push but wouldn't rush back.

karen m, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Reviewer

I am pleased that the food was good and that the service was friendly . I have noted your comments regarding the door and the restaurant being cold as well as the cleaning of the toilets which of course we will improve.

We hope to welcome you again soon