“Spa hotel verta battersea”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Verta

Spa Verta
Ranked #32 of 320 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa hotel verta battersea”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I booked a spa day for myself and my wife and was very unhappy the whole day was a disaster.
It all started when we went lunch and my wife found an insect in her starter we notified the restaurant manager who did not even apologise or offer to change it also the downstairs restaurant was a building site where they were having work done and we was not told this when we booked on top. Of this there was no hot water in either the mens or woman's changing rooms I have complained by phone and email to the hotel manager and up to know I haven't received and kind of apology that's 2weeks ago. Not good customer service from what is supposed to be a 5 star hotel. Would not recommend this to anyone

Visited March 2013
3 Thank 857StevenM857
, Hotel Administrator at Spa Verta, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Dear 857StevenM857,

I am sorry to read about your spa experience, I agree that does not sound like what you would expect. Since your review our spa has gone through many changes, including the rebranding of the hotel to a Crowne Plaza, and our spa has only gone from strength to strength. I hope that you will one day return to experience how special a visit to our spa can be.

Jade Hollis
Hotel Administrator

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Spa Hotel Verta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

I booked a Spa day at the Hotel Verta with my daughter for her birthday. From the moment we arrived, at concierge, we were made to feel very welcomed. First impressions: What the Spa lacks in size it more than makes up for in quality. The Anne Semonin beauty products, the calming ambience of the spa facilities, speciality teas in the relaxation area and more. We both enjoyed our day which was made extra special because of the professionalism, friendlessness and attentiveness of the Spa staff. My facial was probably one of the best I have ever enjoyed. We had the set lunch in the Patrisey Restaurant, which was included in our day package. The food was superb and delicious. Every attention to detail was given to the preparation of the food. Again the service was first class. We would definitely return to the hotel for lunch if we were in London for the day. All-in-all, a first class Spa treat, which was made very special because of the staff at Hotel Verta caring about what they do and delivering an excellent all round service in a top class hotel.

4 Thank Enola_Collins
, Hotel Administrator at Spa Verta, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Dear Enola_Collins,

Thank you for your review, it is lovely to see that you had such a special time at our spa. Since your visit our spa has gone through many changes and only continued to get better and better, so I do hope that you will return for another relaxing spa experience.

Jade Hollis