Amazing historic property that was a former brewery, restored in a very sympathetic way into a beautiful contemporary hotel. Room was 1st class luxury. Staff were very well trained and attentive, couldn't do enough to help with taxis, restaurants etc. Would recommend and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of London's most notable hotels, The Montcalm at The Brewery London City is essentially the spot to be in London. Positioned in the very heart of the city of London, The Montcalm at The Brewery London City is a five star hotel set within an historic listed building and comes complete with its very own gourmet gastropub, The Jugged Hare. Formerly the site of Whitbread & Co, Britain's first purpose-built mass production brewery, the original building dates back from as early at 1750 when Samuel Whitbread moved his brewing operations to Chiswell Street on the 'eastern rim of Georgian London,' now the fashionable Barbican. With state-of-the-art business conference facilities plus excellent transport links - the hotel is conveniently located close to three Underground stations - The Montcalm at The Brewery London City makes the perfect meeting venue, accommodating from 2 up to 150 delegates. And of course it offers luxurious suites, deluxe studios and City or Club rooms as well as acclaimed English cuisine at the Chiswell Street Dining Rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Montcalm at the Brewery London City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Montcalm At The Brewery London City Hotel London
- The Montcalm At The Brewery London City England