Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
3,932 results
All reviewstower bridgespa facilitiessteam roomsecret hotelst katherine's docklovely hotelstar hotelfloor to ceiling windowscontinental breakfastfull englishmini barminute walkbooked this hoteltesco expressbusiness hotelbrick laneexecutive room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Positives: exceptionally clean, very nice and helpful staff, good, sizeable rooms, good pub next door.

Negatives: location (a trek to the tube and just an inconvenient spot), very low ceilings which is oppressive, noisy public areas.

I understand this gets a 5 star for its facilities as it is great for a conference and has a nice spa area however the décor is cheap and it really is noisy and clamorous. It just feels very cheap.

You cannot fault the hotel for its staff or room size however if you are paying for a 5 star hotel do stay somewhere else as this is definitely not luxury.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My Wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in June. I would definitely recommend The Grange. Check-in was very quick. We stayed on the 6th floor in room 639. View wasn't the greatest but we didn't go to London to stare out a window all day.
The room itself was very spacious. The best thing about the room for me was the bathroom. Very modern and immaculately clean. The Samsung TV was also quite impressive. It had many features that I was impressed with for having a basic room. The bluetooth connectivity came in handy for streaming music from our phones.
Breakfast, which we had included, was a continental breakfast. It was fresh and we could go up for more if we wished.
There is a small Tesco store around the corner from the hotel but this was closed when we were there but the is a larger Sainsbury's a little further up.
I didn't give it five stars for one reason, the location. It isn't very far from two Tube stations, Aldgate and Aldgate East but the area isn't anything to write home about.
Again, while I would recommend the hotel, I am just not sure if I would stay here again or look for something more westward.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Chick and modern hotel.
Feels modern and fresh and has got a great and spacious spa with sauna, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Staff is friendly and helpful. Large breakfast and dinner area with selection of English or continental breakfast.
It's situated in the beat of London with 5min walk to tower bridge, St Katherine's dock to the south and Brick lane and markets north east. Tube station also close about 10 min walk to tower hill or aldgate.
Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My 9-year old daughter received an unusual gift at Christmas which was tickets to witness the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London. Since we live in Lichfield in Staffordshire and the ceremony doesn't take place until after 9pm, an overnight stay was required and my wife booked us in for one night in an executive room at The Grange. For less than £200, the size of the room was fantastic, given that this is London. The whole place is decorated to an exceptionally high standard and the staff were fantastic. The biggest plus for me was the proximity to Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the tube station, which are all only a few minutes' walk away. The minibar prices were quite reasonable and whilst we skipped the breakfast, the restaurant looked of a very high standard as we walked past. The glass walls overlooking the street outside must be totally soundproof as some workers had pneumatic drills on and we could see them, but couldn't hear a thing. Great nights' sleep. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Great value all round.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SirDickieHolland
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed for 1 night at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel and paid around £180 for an Executive room.

The hotel is very fresh and modern and found the majority of the staff to be extremely polite and helpful. The hotel has a 24 hour bar, restaurant and Spa area (Spa is included in room price).

Having previously stayed at the hotel's neighbour in Tower Hill, I felt that the room was not on the same level at that in Tower Hill considering the similar price. The room was modern and well equipped but the size of the room and in particular the bathroom lacked in comparison. The bed was however extremely comforable and the room very quiet ensuring a good night's sleep! The mini-bar is pretty expensive if you are planning for a few drinks in the hotel first - bring plenty of money!

The spa/pool facilities are very good and a nice relaxing start to the day after a night on the town!

I would recommend this as a good all round hotel if you can get the rooms at a reasonable rate! If you are not fussed about the spa facilities then I think there are better deals to be had in a more prime location.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room, even floor 7 offers a lot of views of air conditioning units!
1  Thank Jon0781