We booked it through 'secret hotel' deal on Last Minute. £238 for 2 nights & a bargain!
* Very friendly, welcoming staff
* Location (tube just 5 mins walk away)
* HUGE comfy bed
* Big telly with USB, Hmdi etc
* Pool facilities
* Very big room
* Room was overlooked so we had to draw the curtains when getting changed.
* The pool was too cold.
* Foot spa was broken & either VERY hot (boil an egg hot) or freezing cold (toes fall off cold).
* Wine list had Oyster Bay Sauv 2010 at £35! Old vintage cheap white!! Far too expensive & bizarrely it was on the menu twice. Hire a decent sommelier!
* Expensive breakfast but if you walk 10 minutes in any direction you come across a wealth of cheaper options. The Breakfast Club is about 15 mins away.
We will definitely stay again at the same price but not at their standard pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launched in June 2011, the brand new Grange Tower Bridge Hotel redefines luxury accommodation and events facilities within the famous Tower Bridge district. Signature facilities include an expansive Conference and Events Centre, together with a luxurious Wellness Centre offering an extensive range of beauty and holistic treatments. The Grange Tower Bridge incorporates renewable solar and photovoltaic panels, and has an on-site borehole to reduce water consumption – making it one of the most energy-efficient hotels to open in recent years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grange Tower Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grange Tower Bridge Hotel London, England