Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
3,932 results
All reviewstower bridgespa facilitiessteam roomsecret hotelst katherine's docklovely hotelstar hotelfloor to ceiling windowscontinental breakfastfull englishmini barminute walkbooked this hoteltesco expressbusiness hotelbrick laneexecutive room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 3 nights in a double supierior room. The room was great! Big room with sofa & chairs. The furniture was all you would expect of a 5 star hotel. The shower is AMAZING! The staff are all happy to help & alway polite. If you get the breakfast it is not your poor continental breakfast of stale meat & bread. There's several pastries, fresh breads & meat, several cereals & fruit juices. There was a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, beans & sausages. I strongly recommend having breakfast before 9am to avoid queuing.

The pool area is great to relax in. There's a foot massage, sauna, steam room , large jacuzzi & lots of massage treatments. It's a great relaxing environment.

It's a 5 minute walk to the tube (tower hill) and taxis always available.

I would definately stay there again in my next trip to London

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Treacy A
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here twice and both times the rooms have been of the same high standard. Large comfy bed, clean bathroom, ironing board, good tv channels. The decor is modern but classical and fittings are of a very high standard. The breakfast was excellent, self service buffet of full English and contental selections.The leisure area and pool are really nice and relaxing with a great swimming pool and jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room. The Hotel is situated close to Tower Hill tube station on the District and Circle line, which was unfortuantely closed when we were there, but is also accessible from Liverpool street and Tower Bridge. Also lots of buses nearby. Only sight criticism is that on the wing of the hotel we were only has two liftys sevicing 11 floors and one of them was out of order, meaning lengthy waits for the lift which often frustratingly whizzed past full. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My boyfriend surprised me by booking this hotel, and it is a posh hotel! A nice gentlemen greeted us at the entrance and took our luggage through. As we entered the reception there were about 6-7 staff members behind the desk which felt a bit too much as we didn't know who to go to. The staff member was very welcoming and explained everything we needed to know about our stay. The room is a standard size and very modern. We used the swimming pool which we hoped would be tranquil and relaxing; however the excitement of children didn't make it a relaxing experience, therefore we didn't stay long. We didn't eat at the hotel as we went out for dinner and the price for breakfast was a bit steep for what you get, but there is a Wetherspoons next door. We had a nice view of the buidlings surrounding the hotel such as The Gherkin. The hotel did feel slightly business-like, however there were other couples and families staying too. As this was a birthday surprise i don't know how much the room cost therefore wouldn't know if it is worth the money, but it is a very high-class hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Very good quality hotel with good staff and accomodation. Probably one of my shortest reviews as there is nothing else to say. It is vey good but completely forgettable. Nothing wrong but nothing really standout either, like a mercedes saloon car is the nearest I can describe it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Within walking distance of the Tower of London. The room was very well decorated and the bed was comfortable. The only thing I had trouble with was the shower -- I couldn't get the water temperature regulated properly. It was too hot to take a shower so I wound up using the bathtub! The breakfast was buffet style and all the food was good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends