“Fantastic night out.. highly recommend”

Nuts Pub Crawl London
Ranked #217 of 1,300 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best clubbing crawl in London and go nuts. Free shots, free entry in 4 clubs and quick entrance are all provided on this exciting tour. Friendly, fun guides will show you the nightlife that London is famous for.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Totally under- rated and the word should be spread how great it is.
Such fantastic value for money, the photographer/ guide was amazing.... he managed to round ever one up when it was time to leave each place. The right amount of time in each location

I will be telling everyone!!

Thanks for making my friends 21st awesome

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I suppose its always going to somewhat depend on the people who go out that night but I had a great time on a Wed and it was well ran and organized.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

my sister and i just arrived in london on a wedsnday and thought it would be great to start our time in london with a pub crawl. we read the reviews for the nuts pub crawl and thought it sounded perfect for what we were looking for. when we arrived only 4 other people turned up and all we ended up doing was going to one club and that was it. we were told that we were meant to have a refund which didnt happen. my advise is, if your looking at going on a weds or thursday, don't, as not many people bother going on those days.

1  Thank Olivia V
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went on the nuts pub crawl for my 18th birthday with 11 of my mates, this was the first time that i have been out and we felt that the night was organised very well. The tour guides were helpful and made us feel welcome but most of all safe. Its a great way to make new friends from around the world, I would reccomend the night to anyone and i will most certainly be doing it again.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

my first night out in london and what a way to spend it!! tour guides were great and a good laugh to be arround would recomend it to anyone thinking of going up to london for a night out! will 100% be doing this again!

1  Thank andyb043209