“Amazing”

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #22 of 742 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was such an amzig tour , we saw a lot of things that we wouldn't have seen without our guide Claude. Very, very brilliant tour

Reviewed June 16, 2014

A great way to explore London's East End is on foot, especially when Karim Samuels from Street Art London is your guide to the amazing street art at every turn. Because Karim and Street Art London know many of the artists personally and even curate a wall in the area, the details shared are intriguing and informative. The experience gets you thinking about many complex issues surrounding street art from legality to ownership to just payment for the work. Most important, the images we got to see delighted our eyes all afternoon!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This tour was the highlight of my weekend in London. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and great to have a chat with. She made the 4 hour journey fun and interesting. We had a nice break half way through to eat and drink. I was sad to see it end as I could have followed her around all day! I have a new found love for street art and would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

As someone who knew little about street art and not much interest in it, my expectations were not high - I had planned to leave after a couple of hours.
Thanks to Daphne's enthusiasm and intimate knowledge of her subject, I ended up wishing the 4-hour tour was even longer.
Since doing the tour I've looked up some of the artists she mentioned and found one who was brought up in my home town ... not sure why I mentioned that except to show that the tour inspired an interest that lasted this long...

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Before going on this tour I knew nothing about Street Art. I found it a real "eye opener". Karim was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable. I shall look at street art in a completely different way now and shall certainly view chewing gum on the pavement with much more interest!! I would recommend this tour to anyone whether you live in London or are just visiting.