“Amazing Tour!”

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #23 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This tour was the highlight of my weekend in London. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and great to have a chat with. She made the 4 hour journey fun and interesting. We had a nice break half way through to eat and drink. I was sad to see it end as I could have followed her around all day! I have a new found love for street art and would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

As someone who knew little about street art and not much interest in it, my expectations were not high - I had planned to leave after a couple of hours.
Thanks to Daphne's enthusiasm and intimate knowledge of her subject, I ended up wishing the 4-hour tour was even longer.
Since doing the tour I've looked up some of the artists she mentioned and found one who was brought up in my home town ... not sure why I mentioned that except to show that the tour inspired an interest that lasted this long...

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Before going on this tour I knew nothing about Street Art. I found it a real "eye opener". Karim was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable. I shall look at street art in a completely different way now and shall certainly view chewing gum on the pavement with much more interest!! I would recommend this tour to anyone whether you live in London or are just visiting.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Having visited London numerous times before, we looked for something different, and decided to book this as a private tour. Karim was an amazing guide! He was informative, extremely knowledgeable, engaging and fun. We bombarded him with questions and he provided an invaluable view into the art, style and inner-workings of this industry. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This tour should be an absolute must for both art lovers and people who want to explore East London in a whole new light. Karim was a fabulous guide: extremely knowledgeable - no question phased him - and his understanding of the vast array of artists, techniques, styles and movements of the London street art scene were impressive. He was also keen to tailor our tour to attendees interests.