“Open your eyes”

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #23 of 731 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I found this tour after googling what to do with teenagers visiting London
We were all totally engaged right from the start when Karim pointed out one of Ben Wilson's tiny chewing gum pieces right beneath our feet
The tour caught the imagination of our, usually only football obsessed ,14 year old son and had our art mad 17 year old daughter spellbound
Our friends who live in London met us for the tour and were surprised by all they saw

We have talked about what we have seen ever since and it really opened our eyes to searching out art in unexpected places
this tour shows that art is alive and connected to the people, much better cultural value than a dry gallery
Later on in the week we met Ben Wilson painting gum on the millennium bridge and helped
support him as a police woman attempted to move him on
we learned such a lot, thank you Karim
highly recommended!
The Higgs family

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I haven't done any other walking tours of London since mostly I am racing across the town to get to work or to the theatre/cinema. This tour was really interesting and I enjoyed viewing the different types of street art which has given me a new way to look at parts of London. I would certainly recommend it and found our guide very knowledgeable.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

A diferent way to knows London!With this tour you can find out a new and exciting London have a lot to offer!
Find out how London is much more than Big Ben, Buckingham Palace....In every corner something new, a surprise, diferent way to look or detail, at London art is not only in the Museums!East London is alive!

Highly recommend it,you can´t miss this Tour!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have previously done this streetart tour twice before. I loved is so much that I asked these guys to run it for some children at a school that I work for. Karim led the tour and was superb. Of course it was informative and fun, but most importantly he really connected with the children. We now have a group of children at our school with a new found love of this kind of art. Thank you.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I couldn't recommend this tour enough to anyone who is visiting London or anyone living in london for a while. It's a view of London, its people and culture that you're never going to get sitting on a double decker bus. I didn't know much about street art before the tour, so was just curious to learn about something new. Now, though, I have a profound respect for these artists and I don't think I'll keep my eyes from scanning for potential gems right under our noses. Karim Samuels from Street Art London was our guide on this Saturday four hour walking tour of the city. Karim is an artist himself (we got to see one of his works which was an added bonus!). Needless to say, Karim was incredibly well versed on the street art scene, passionate about the subject which made us want to learn more.