“Jam-packed tour by a passionate guide”

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #23 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
Montreal, Canada
“Jam-packed tour by a passionate guide”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

After seeing Banksy's "Exit Through the Gift Shop" it was a treat to see works by some of the artists in the documentary (Shepard Fairey, Invader) - but also to get introduced to other artists whose work I wasn't familiar with. Painting on old chewing-gum remnants, who knew?! (Ben Wilson) Our guide Karim was super knowledgeable about street art and I learned a ton. The tour was fast-paced and we saw more crammed into a couple of hours than I would have imagined possible. A stop at a local gallery - where we got to meet one of the artists who happened to wander in - was an unexpected bonus. Whether you're a street-art afficionado or a newbie, this tour will ensure you'll never look at "graffiti" in the same way again. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing if it's chilly.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Best tour I've done in London”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Thanks Karim for an insightful, informed and fantastic tour of the artistic streets of London. This dirty old town is full of history - your tour is about social history in the making. The social commentary, the piss-take - the up yours establishment graffiiti and street art and the odd tag.

Your tour broadened my understanding of street art - where it started and where it's going.

An epheremal art form and all the more precious for that. Everything from magic mushrooms to Banksy; from chewing gum to space invaders.....

Here's to freedom of expression - street art style!
Maggie Taylor

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Eye-Opening Tour”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We visit London a lot since we have family there, and we finally had a chance to take this tour. It was really great. The guide Karim really made the street art come to life, and he talked at length about the difference between graffiti, tagging, and street art. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the artists as well as the art itself. The lunch stop was a real highlight. I could have spent half a day hanging out in that cafe! Unfortunately, since it was located in a back alley somewhere, I'm sure I'd never find it again, but it was a great stopping point. Everyone in my group loved the tour.

Prague, Czech Republic
8 attraction reviews
“great different tour”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I saw so much of street art and different technics, like nowhere else. I leared a lot as well. I am happy I found this tour on TA and I was just excited about it.

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Made a change from the usual gallery visit”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had the most fantastic day on the Street Art Tour. Our wonderful and knowledgeable guide Karim showed us things we may never have spotted. This vibrant art scene is revealed around every corner. Wear comfortable shoes as this is no amble. The brisk pace of the day made the tour fly by and we learned so much. It has changed our perceptions on this art form.