“This tour makes a difference”

Street Art London Tours
Ranked #23 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art London's street art tour is a walking tour around East London's creative hub for those who want to see all of London's greatest pieces of street art and find out more about the street artists behind them. We will show you all the secret spots, a few forgotten about Banksys and street art from the likes of Roa, Invader and C215! For those with an interest in photography it is also a fantastic oppurtunity to document some of the world's finest street art.
London
“This tour makes a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I live locally, so have been walking past these pieces of art for years until I attended this tour, which made a total difference to my East London living. By knowing about (and appreciating) these Street artists Griff introduced us during the five-hour-walk, I feel like more of an insider now and can easily recognise their artworks elsewhere too (eg. in Berlin) which is great! Griff shared his extensive knowledge with generosity and not only do I recommend this tour, but I'm keen to visit it again!

Visited August 2012

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have always been interested in street art and was thrilled when I found out that there was such thing as a street art tour! I dragged my Mom to come with me and she ended up LOVING it not only because it was something she would have never done on her own, but because it was so interesting! Karim was so knowledgeable and had so much to tell us. We learned some background information about each artist and each piece of artwork, as well as tools and techniques used, how long the art had been there and where to find other pieces that weren't on the tour. It was never boring, and we met a lot of great people too! It was also great to see the less touristy part of London as we were staying right in the heart of Westminster. I have nothing bad to say about the tour and would recommend it to anyone!

Jerusalem, Israel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

wonderful! lots of new information,knowledgable.
karim was inthusiastic for the subject. yet very modest.
we enjoyed every minute.
i'll recomand it with all my heart.
thank you.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to do it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were looking for a cool activity last weekend for a 12 years old boy who was visiting us and I think we could not find something better. As he said, I do not like museums but this is much more fun as you discover different drawings/ paintings/ sculptures/graffiti walking in the hidden east London streets. I had great fun as well and I know everything about the street artists and graffiti writer now!!! Karim was a great guide and had a lot of stories to tell us. I felt like a kid and now I am looking everywhere to try to find another one that could have been done by Stik, Nemo, Wilson, 616, Faile, Banksy ( obviously), Space invaders etc... What is cool about it, is that there are new ones coming up every week, month, so I can't wait to do the tour again!

1 Thank 000LaureLV
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great tour around East London. Our guide was very knowledgeable, we saw some amazing art and even got to meet the guy behind Stik! Cannot recommend this enough.

Visited March 2012