Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Street Art London Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews hour tour great tour tour guide four hours brick lane amazing pieces knew his stuff walking tour two hours karim shoreditch graffiti knowledge techniques insight culture stories
Reviewed 2 days ago

A group of friends and I booked onto the tour as a birthday treat for a couple of us who were celebrating. It turns out there were 2 others on the tour that had done the same. It's a great birthday outing! The guide (MD) was really knowledgeable and clearly knew the art and the artists, which was neat. The only reason for the 4 rather than 5 stars, which couldn't really be helped, was some areas that were quite noisy (traffic, construction, etc.). Otherwise I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This tour was fantastic. Our guide gave us real insight to the history of street art, the motivation and development and different artists. She was incredibly knowledgable, with a huge passion for her subject. Shoreditch is a living, breathing art gallery with masterpieces everywhere you look. If you’re at all interested in art, society, culture or politics get yourself on this course! We will definitely do it again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Emiliano knows so much about street art and street artists, and I learned so much! He knows the scene well, and could point out street art that had just gone up in the past few days. He's also an artist himself, so he could explain the different techniques that artists use. Despite the cold, he was upbeat and positive, and answered all our questions patiently. I've actually been on a street art tour before, but because street art always changes, every tour is new, and I wouldn't mind going on another one again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

If you're interested in art, the difference between street art and graffiti, the rise and fall of street art in Shoreditch as it gentrified, and stories about the community, the street artists themselves and where these street artists are now, this is the tour for you. I loved the insight into the development of techniques and styles (and speed), and also the ambivalence street artists have about gentrification and the belated embrace they've received from the artistic establishment. It was such a good experience, I almost forgot how unseasonably cold it was! I highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A fun and thoughtful guide in love with street art! It was a very exciting tour though one of the most bright London areas!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We walked through the neighbourhood, we had an amazing time, the guide was an artist and gave us a lot of inside information about how the street art development . Really good money and time spent!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very interesting! We've learned a lot about streetart in London. We had a nice quide who told us everything what we wanted to know about street-art and graffity.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It didn't take place so I don't have anything to say. I could choose to get my money back or to book a different tour. I chose to get my money back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Who knew graffiti/street art was such a complex art form. I will never look at graffiti in the same way again. Huge thanks to Karim for such an interesting and educational tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed the tour despite the rain. The guide had lots of knowledge about the artists and was happy to answer any questions we had.