“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: City of London
Neighborhood: City of London
Reviewed April 24, 2019

This is a super busy nandos but the staff are always accomadating and try and get you a seat as soon as possible. The food is served quickly and has always been good.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed December 18, 2018

I ordered a simple takeaway of Halloumi Fries, Peri Peri Hummus and Peri Peri Gravy! Got their not visible way to tell where to pick it up from, finally picked it up and once i started eating, the Halloumi Dip was missing, the Peri Peri Oil was missing, the Halloumi Fries were soggy and the Gravy was stone cold! Just horrible if you can't do takeaway properly than just dont offer it, would recommend the french shop Paul down the road as its customer service is impressive.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a good atmosphere with lively music, the food is quite tasty with a fast service and you get a good value for your money, I’d recommend!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Had my first Nando’s in London at the weekend and I will be going back.
I had a chicken wrap chips garlic bread and corn on the cob very very nice,
My daughter went for the hot option that was a bit much for me I had the medium.
Then I followed up with a gooey Carmel cheesecake which went down well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I am a Nandos lover! Never disappoints so I took my dad here for his first time visit.
I endulged in a hot double chicken wrap, peri chips & garlic bread and my dad choose the medium double chicken pitta, chips, garlic and a corn on the cob!
Then also ordered a gooey caramel cheesecake for dessert.

Date of visit: July 2018