I stay at the Premier Inn in Greenwich about 3/4 times a year during business trips. It is very good money for value. The room is a good size (I always book a double), and usually consists of a desk in the room with a chair, and a sofa that usually is a sofa bed for a third party. The bathroom is very clean. The room also consists of basic amenities needed such as TV, Hairdryer, Tea and Coffee and an Iron Board is always readily available. The bed and pillows are very comfortable!!
The only downfall about this Hotel is that there is not enough parking spaces, so if you don't book in advance - you're more likely to not get a space. It doesn't help with the surrounding roads being permit holders only and the single yellow lines being only free after 7.30pm and back in operation by 7am. There have been times when I haven't been able to be given a space, I would have to either park in the Ibis Hotel Car park for £10 or park around the Deptford area.
Never tried the restaurant so cannot comment, but the hotel itself is a fantastic place to stay, whether visiting or on a business trip. Try and get the good bargains and offers, I have on a number of occasions paid between £29-£59 a night.
The hotel is situated just 2 minutes away from the main tourist part of Greenwich. It is also 2 minutes from Deptford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England