Stayed here for four nights in early January. All the staff from those on reception, housekeeping and at breakfast were all pleasant and helpful, service with a smile. Plentiful breakfast with lots of choices. Room was spotless, quiet and spacious with a comfortable bed.
There are two DLR stations nearby with street level access from Greenwich station and regular service into Bank station.
Hotel is a short walk down the high street for all Greenwich attractions including the park, Cutty Sark and national maritime museum. Quirky local market and lots of places to choose from to eat including directly on the river. There is a restaurant in the hotel ( where breakfast is taken) but we didn't get the chance to try an evening meal there.
Our only minor complaint was the lack of toasted muffins at breakfast - available only on one day but otherwise 99 out of 100.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England