Looking for a hotel near the O2 this fits the bill perfectly. Not the loveliest surroundings but well worth the price. Easy to reach anywhere in London, Depthford Bridge station just about 200mtrs away, journey all you need and want for just GBP7.70 for a day ticket. Do not go for travellers Oyster cards, ends up more expensive if planning to go around sightseeing. Tesco about 100mtrs away too. A lovely fish & chips shop on same road, very fresh salad. The hotel room was clean, fresh clean towels and soap dispensers on bathroom sink & even on the bath. Stayed a few days ago, loved the heated room, the tv and the feeling of going in for a good nights rest! Easy to check in & out with the loveliest girls in reception! Will recommend to everyone..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England