We get to the UK about every second year and we invariably stay in Premier Inns. Our reason for this is that the quality and service are high and consistent right across the whole of their 600 properties. On this trip we spent 19 nights in the Greenwich Inn over 3 separate stays. The Inn staff were most helpful - particularly Nicole, Marsha, Sagita and Amelie. The meal variety and quality was good. The only room problem we had was on our last 5 night stay as our room No 3 on the ground floor was right next to an outside gate to private accommodation which kept noisily opening and closing all night. Internet costs 3 pounds an hour in the Inn but you can get it in a Greenwich email cafe for 1 pound an hour. The Deptford Bridge DLR station is nearby and the DLR system is extensive and easy to use. The drawback with this Premier Inn is that while Boris and his merry men spent lots of money to make the Cutty Sark/Naval College area of Greenwich clean and beautiful for the Olympics the area west to Deptford Bridge and beyond has been allowed to continue to deteriorate. A walk either way along the Greenwich High Road reveals rubbish everywhere and seedy run down buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England