We have just returned from a weekend break at the Premier Inn Greenwich. The large room was typical of Premier Inns everywhere and perfectly catered for our needs. The hotel is about 10 mins walk from the town centre and only about 5 - 8 mins from the Railway station. We took advantage of the meal deals as we did a lot of walking in the daytime so it was nice to start the day with a good breakfast and not have to go out to eat at night. The staff in the hotel were lovely and very helpful, in particular our two evening waitresses Natalie and Algerta. There was plenty to keep us occupied in Greenwich and we enjoyed spending an afternoon travelling on the Docklands Light Railway which can be caught at Greenwich station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England