The Travel lodge is just steps away from the DLR Deptford Bridge station. We stayed before going to the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, approx 1 mile walk.
We were literally just using it to crash in, we checked in about 10.30pm, there were staff on reception and it was no prob arriving at this time of night. There were a few people in the bar though we didn't use the facilities.
The hotel is not too old, therefore everything is still clean and fresh. It is a typical Travel lodge so you know exactly what to expect and that's what you get.
We didn't have breakfast so can't comment, we ate in a cafe near Greenwich Park approx 10 mins walk away.
Would I stay again? YES if we were in the area and wanted a cheap place to stay..£69 for a family room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and the panoramic views from Greenwich Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel England