“If i manage back to London, this would be my first choice for a place to stay.”

Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel
Ranked #168 of 1,063 Hotels in London
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The staff were so friendly, the hotel was so clean, the beds were so comfortable and you are close to the DLR which is great. Myself and my daughter were staying for 4 nights as we had a concert at the O2, which is only 10 minutes away by taxi. We had a fantastic time. I would definatley go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Thank you for your review. I am delighted that the team ensured you had a fantastic stay and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Very nice and modern building, and rooms. Warm, happy welcome when checking in. Staff provided all information I would needed to know. The room was great, nice compfy bed and seating area. Everything was nice and clean. TV had lots of channels to choose from. If we needed anything you just had to call reception, which were available 24/7 and they were very helpful. We only needed to phone up, to ask for some more tea. We didn't eat at the hotel so I couldn't tell you what the food was like. The staff and room was very good, and if I were to stay overnight in London again, I would definately stay at Priemer Inn again. Also the tube was only a 5 min walk so was easy to find!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Thank you for your great review, I am delighted that we managed to make your stay as pleasent as possible. I look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to London.
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Staff were excellent in reception, the room we stayed in was spotless. We would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2011
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Thank you for your fantastic comments, I look forward to welcoming you back.
North-East
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Stayed for two nights! Check in no hassle and the most friendly staff on reception every day. Ten minute stroll along to shops where you can catch train/dlr into centre of London. Day ticket for all train tube and bus services was £8.80 adult £4.40 child. Greenwich itself is lovely. My room was immaculate and I had no plug for my bath but this was sorted quickly by one of the lovely staff. Breakfast was plentiful and well worth price and again staff were on hand to help! With a premier inn you always know what you will get generally room wise but I feel here gets an A star rating for staff! I can't say enough how helpful and polite they were taking a genuine interest in each customer! My little girl even said mummy staff here are so kind! I will use Greenwich premier inn again and will personally recommend it! It costs if using taxi between £25-£30 to kings cross! Staff organised my taxi on my last morning! Thankyou for making my stay so pleasant!

• Stayed June 2011
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2011
Thank you for your positive review. The team at Greenwich are passionate about delivering great service and when they read reviews like yours it makes it all worthwhile. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit Greenwich.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Stayed for just one night as a base for local sightseeing and a show. Staff are attentive and happy to help. Excellent receptionist Remona made us feel very welcome. Good secure car parking - only £7.50 for 24 hours, first class buffet breakfast and in easy reach of DLR for trains to Covent Garden. Room clean and functional with adequate lifts. Short stroll into Greenwich to see local sights. Very clean village with places to eat and drink and great views across the Thames. Recommended for easy access to shops and shows without paying top London hotel prices.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am delighted that our team were helpful and I will ensure that Remona is praised for your positive comments. I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Greenwich.
Tonga
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Very nice, clean & new hotel. The staff was friendly and everything better than I expected!

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich Hotel, responded to this review, June 19, 2011
Thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a great stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit the UK.
preston,lancs
Reviewed June 13, 2011

May Bank Holiday weekend and 17 of us booked into this hotel for 3 nights for a family wedding in Greenwich. The rooms were spacious, pristine and equipped to a high standard. £70 a night for a double room of this quality in one of London's most desirable areas has got to be a bargain; let me know if you can come up with anything better.

Breakfast was an extra £8 and was worth every penny. Lots of choice and if you are a veggie (6 of our party were) don't worry 'cos there's more than enough to satisfy you too.

The staff were excellent. They made sure we sat together and rushed to get high-chairs for the babies. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you had a great stay and that the team exceeded your expectations. At Premier Inn Greenwich we strive to offer great value and service and it fantastic to see that we have managed to achieve this. We look forward to welcming you back the next time you visit Greenwich.