“Fantastic London Cabbies”
Review of London Cab Tours

London Cab Tours
Ranked #11 of 751 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LONDON TOURS in a Black Taxi, with Graham Greenglass - City of London Guide, London Taxi Tour Guide, History BA & Proud Londoner. My tour themes include: London Highlights, London Rock'n Roll (Beatles+), London Horror, Windsor Castle + London Tour, English Countryside.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We didn't do the tour per se but I wanted to write something about the lovely London Cabbies we came across on our mini break. Friendly, chatty, extremely sweet to my son, it was his first time in a black cab and they lived the excitement with us. The gentleman who collected us from Victoria to take us to the hotel even took the time to let my son sit in the cab wearing his cabbie ID so I could take a photo once we arrived at the hotel. So even if you don't do the cab tour and even if you're on a budget holiday like we were and used mainly the buses and tube, make sure you get a black cab at least once, it's all part of the wonderful, friendly London experience. So to the lovely Cabbies we met, thanks so much guys, it was greatly appreciated, my son's first time in London was perfect.

2  Thank Sally G
londoncabtours, Owner at London Cab Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I know this isn't a review for me as such - and Sally, the reviewer, says so too. But who am I to stop Sally saying such nice things about London cabbies? Because we are the world's best and yes, we are fantastic. Thank you Sally.

All reviews
"an excellent guide"
"take pictures"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a FANTASTIC time with Graham. Sunday morning meant light traffic, so we where able to slip in a few extras, including MI6 driveby as well as a few extra Harry Potter sights. Graham's knowledge and passion for the city really made this tour an extremely good investment!

3  Thank TheAdamsFromGA
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I recently celebrated our 15th anniversary and spent 4 wonderful days in London (along with our 3 children ages 7,9 and 11) . We wanted to do something a little different and were drawn to London Cab Tours (LTC) through the numerous favourable trip advisor comments. The LTC website looked really interesting - but we had a little bit of a dilemma. We liked the look of both the 'Rock 'N Roll' and 'Horror' Tours but didn't have enough time to do both. I contacted Graham via the email who was very professional from the start and agreed to provide a bespoke 3.5 hour tour combining the best of the two 'mainstream' tours. Before the tour even started, Graham emailed us a clip from the Beatles Film 'Hard Day's Night' which was taken at the hotel we were staying at. This made us really excited from the start. Graham did not disappoint when we met him. He arrived early at the agreed venue and proceeded to take us a fascinating and well-thought-out tour; supported at all times by accompanying images/information on his iPad. We thought this was a nice touch and really worked well; making the tour even more interesting. Places we visited included Abbey Road studios (and famous Zebra crossing), Houses once occupied by Lennon, McCartney and Hendrix, London's plague pits, the execution places of Charles I and William Wallace, Jack the Ripper murder sites and also the most haunted house in London. Graham remained professional at all times and it was obvious that he enjoyed his work. He also went that extra mile to ensure that we got the most out of our day. If anybody wants to do something a little different to the usual standard 'run of the mill' tourist attractions that London has to offer, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a cab tour and specifically Graham at LTC. Perhaps get in touch with him beforehand and work out what kind of tour will work for you. He will be more than happy to accommodate.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Graham picked us up, on time, in a spotlessly clean cab and he was terrific. He gave us a three hour circular tour of London pointing out interesting bits of information about what may be considered the "usual" sites - his information made them much more interesting! Despite his having laryngitis, it didn't seem to slow Graham down and he gave us lots of political and social insight into what London was and is now. Graham dropped us off in Camden Town at Amy Winehouse's favourite pub and it truly was a great end to a wonderful tour. I would not hesitate to recommend Graham - he's great.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We stopped for 2 days in London January 2 and 3, 2014 on our way back to the US from the middle east. As it was my 3 kids first time in London, we booked the 2 hour tour with Graham as our first main event so we could all get the "lay of the land.". Graham met us at the hotel at 9am and from there we were off... listening, learning and photographing. He was beyond patient and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of great suggestions on enjoying the rest of our 2 days (climbing monument, lunch at Borough Park, walking across the London Bridge.) The whole family agreed he was the by far the best part of our short vacation. We totally and completely fell in love with London, in large part due to Graham's tour.

1  Thank nicole c