“National geographic should stick to their core business”
Review of National Geographic Cafe - CLOSED

National Geographic Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Service was slow , scones resembled rock cakes and couldn't manage to get a soup served in 30 mins, I won't mention the quiche delay.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited the café in the summer. Was annoyed to be charged the "optional" service charge as the food was not all that good, the service slow and I was charged for 2 glasses of wine I did not order although that mistake was rectified. No response when I later e-mailed the café in London so I contacted the National Geographic "head office" in Spain and did get a reply with promise of the matter being looked into. I'm still waiting to hear from them...two months later.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Milkshake was very fluid and tasteless. Wraps were not good - the sauce were über strange . Spring rolls was good.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Tasty snack lunch, good value considering it is opposite Harrods but painfully slow service. Can't understand why as there seemed to be several staff on duty. What were they doing? Had to keep chasing our courses and drinks. In the end, had to leave my coffee untouched as it took so long to get it. As for the bill, best to go up to the till oneself. Definitely best to avoid this venue if you are in a hurry.
Can I make a constructive suggestion, National Geographic? If you can't provide the service, why don't you make it SELF-SERVICE?

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Visited there for desert after eating meal elsewhere.
We were seen by th waitress and sat at our table, she eventuallly came back and took our order.
My chocolate fondant cake was very very chocolatty! a nice desert. The chilled chocolate drink was expensive and very uninteresting! It had little taste and was insipid.
The price was ok and the shop was nice to look at. Its ok but not wonderful