“Great location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living room with bright windows, and entertainment system
Guest bed extra for people wanting to sleep separately
Cook at home! Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and all utensils
Cook at home! Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and all utensils
Bathroom, tiled, with large mirrors and strong shower. Towels and gels included
Bedroom double bed, wardrobe, window, touch-lampshades, nicely dressed for you
Bedroom double bed, wardrobe, window, touch-lampshades, nicely dressed for you
New Super comfortable 3 seater sofa-bed, seats 3, sleeps 2 people
New Super comfortable 3 seater sofa-bed, seats 3, sleeps 2 people
Outside roof terrace carefully decorated to relax and for breakfast al-fresco
Plasma tv, dvd player, WIFI, games and books for children and adults
Instructions Manual for everything
Entrance stairways with stained wooden floors
The Period building and block where the apartment in located
Angel underground station is on the same street as the apartment
Highbury-and-Islington Underground Station on the same street as the apartment
Traditional Typical Phone 'Booth' in London- still in use
Supermarkets, Cinema, Shops, Pubs And Restaurants All Close By
Big Ben
Fire alarms and emergency lights in the apartment and also in stairways
Fire alarms and emergency lights in the apartment and also in stairways
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Albany, New York
“Great location!”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the flat with my two teenage children. I felt safe in the neighborhood and cafes and shops are nearby. We had plenty of room to spread out. The location is close to bus and 2 tubes, easy to get around London. I used the city mapper app on the advice of the girl that checked us in and it was the best advice I could have gotten! The girls that checked us in were really helpful!!! We were there in a heat wave and there was no A/C which I think is typical for London. The manager did bring me a fan on the 2nd day, when I asked for one. One feature worth mentioning was you had to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. It was not a problem for us, but you may want to know that. All appliances worked and were clean. There is a bar below the flat next door. I only heard noise one night but it didn't keep me awake. Overall we were happy with choosing this flat! You should feel confident booking here!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Dec 11, 2016
Thank you for your kind words- our staff have been with us for 8 years and we look after them as well as our guests- so everyone is happy and works in a professional yet friendly environment. We take feedback from guests as well as staff very seriously- in order to keep a clean, comfortable and well equipped apartment. You would have found details such as international 5-way power leads (instead of small adaptors) and USB chargers on the wall sockets - super convenient and providing fast charge for your tablet and smart phone.
Noahahmed...
Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
“it is nice apartment but to its location i think it is expensive.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

it is nice apartment ,the bathroom sould be renew ,kitchen is excelent. i could not sleep in living room so noisy cause of car sounds from the street. fire station is near to the apartment i did not like that cause of nightly their cars sounds.

location is good.there is a mini supermarket .
the street is nice .so many differnt shops.the owner is really kind. the lady who welcomed us was a helpful.

Noah

Date of stay: July 2014
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 24, 2014
I am glad you found the apartment well located, clean and comfortable. I will be very happy to welcome you back. It's rare to hear noise from any fire station, really. I 10 years in Islington i never heard them, im sorry you were so unfortunate. The bedroom is very quiet at the back, and the extra guests that want to sleep in the front living room, i encourage to close the windows with double-glazing for quiet nights. We are in central London, so some traffic is to be expected, but this is a quiet stay here.
On another note: my professional engineered maintenance and management system ensures the standards are maintained and improved with quarterly preventative maintenance, yearly renewals and 3-yearly renewals of most equipment and appliances. So our next guests always enjoy the same superb standard.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Superb stay in Central London but real London too!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This apartment was modern and clean with nice decor. The surrounding neighborhood was so charming. With a grocery store just downstairs and a full kitchen, it was easy to make a quick meal when I was jet lagged and just wanted to relax. This apartment was the perfect place and felt like home. Everything was perfect, the only comment was about not having tea bags on arrival, but there was Nespresso.

Date of stay: April 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Dec 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we will make sure to keep doing a good job, preparing, maintaining and cleaning the apartments, and makings sure our guests enjoy an easy going and convenient service, as we currently do. So we shall keep doing it, and better too. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cosy and fantastic location”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment in Upper Street - Angel for 3 days for one of my short business travels to London every year. I came to find out this is a fabulous location not only to access the city, but also to still enjoy a bit of the London atmosphere in one of the coolest and vibrant streets of London centre.
The apartment was very well taken care, instructions very useful and the staff revealed a great deal of flexibility.
Would recommend!

Date of stay: November 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice and comfortable flat”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

This flat is very nice and cozy. I have stayed there with my girlfriend and we were immediately in love with it and the neighborhood. Def will come back!

Date of stay: November 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
ANGEL
Reviewed September 2, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: August 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Sep 2, 2011
For clarity, the £25 late arrival fee is included in the contract indeed, for arrivals after 7pm. Our female staff do get paid overtime when they work late and we offer them transport to get home safely after a long day's work, so we can accommodate our guests later arrival. Only paying out staff fairly can we ensure the best service for our guests.

We do serious preventative maintenance, and everything is new in our apartments. I am sorry that the shower tap broke. We have had it replaced right away. The toilet seat did come a bit loose, and we had it immediately fastened back, and replaced for a new one subsequently.

The kitchen fan works fine, you just need to slide it out to operate, as explained in the instructions. I have since, added pictures to the instructions, so everyone can see, even non-English speakers.

May i suggest with all due respect that for clarity: we offer a phone contact and a rep on arrival to answer any questions. However we aim to let the guests rest after a late arrival, and don't overload them with information. We have prepared a concise instruction pack with FAQs and pictures to assist. Since we have never had any calls on how to use the kitchen fan nor any complaints. Thanks for your feedback.

I am sad to hear you could not find the lovely set of pans and dishes and plates, for all you had to do was look for them inside the kitchen units. Our kitchen is fully equipped, inside the units, so it's tidy.

I am sorry that we did not translate all the contract and instructions into several foreign languages. We will look into it, but in the meanwhile we've put together an instructions set with pictures, to cover all languages possible. We don't want to overload our easy-going guests with too many instructions. Since we put the pictures on the manuals, we had no more complaints.
“Nice time in angel”
Reviewed August 9, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

A really nice place to stay!! Nice apartment with all you need inside! I think, more than 100 restaurants around, big supermarkets, ... Great tube & bus connections - very quick you are everywhere in that great city. Thanks to Paulo!

Date of stay: July 2011
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing