Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Reserve with OpenTable
Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,616 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Mayfair
VANCOUVER
“Simply The Best.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

To arrive at Amaranto one must traverse the stunning new lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel on Park Lane,and it definately sets the tone.The most gracious Maitre'd greets and seats you right away.Then the show begins,service staff show up from all over with different and varied functions,water wine bread menus etc,no pressure no pretense.Not to belittle the wine selection which was amazing, the food starts to appear and each course is more superlative than the last.The food at this restaurant is the showstopper and the serious talent present in the kitchen is very apparent and very much worth the visit. Truly a memorable dinner and I would return in a heart beat.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 10814BRNS

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“Good Service, average food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went here for Saturday Brunch, the service is great, escorted to a table right away and even our handbags were given mini chairs, very sweet. Sadly the place was empty, so lacked atmosphere completely. The food was average, i do a lot of fine dining and have found a lot restaurants nearby offer much more in terms of taste and creativity, not to mention are at least 50pounds cheaper.
Still the service was great, and that's hard to find in London sometimes... so will probably visit again, for drinks.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank cellrone
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review after your recent visit to Amaranto for Saturday Brunch. We greatly appreciate your feedback and while I am delighted you enjoyed the service, I am of course most disappointed to hear your comments about the food. I have taken your remarks on board with the Amaranto team and very much hope you will give us a second chance in the restaurant one day soon .

I hope you will visit again and look forward to welcoming you back !
Malaga, Spain
“They just cant stop pamper you in a sincere way”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I "challenged" them by booking a Gluten-dairy free afternoon tea. Which sounds impossible to do decently. Is not. At least for them. What I got was unbelievable! They did a bespoke tea menu so rich, imaginative and mouthwatering I would never forget. They made me feel as if I was the one and only client in the restaurant. I was asked constantly if I wanted a second or third helping of any of the delicacies they keep surprising me with. Im not an easy to impress client, but when people go overboard in this proffessional and I may say loving way, I need to tell the world. And of course the china, the atmosphere, the place. Unbeatable experience. Thank you so much everyone at Four Seasons Hotel London Park Lane.

• Visited June 2012
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for posting your review of your afternoon tea experience at Amaranto on Trip Advisor - we are delighted that you are 'telling the world' ! I am so pleased you enjoyed your gluten free bespoke tea menu and rest assured, your kind comments and positive feedback will be relayed back to our Amaranto team.

Thank you for visiting us at Amaranto and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon !
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had afternoon tea here and it was everything you can expect from an award winning restaurant in a Four Seasons. Our waitress was very helpful in explaining to us tea and meal options. They allowed us to take our time and enjoy the scene. The tea selection was extensive and my Chamomile was great. The food was very tasty and way more than two people can handle. This is a place that has been recognized for its afternoon tea; combined with the fact that it is a Four Seasons, expect to pay top dollar. Well worth the money.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TheCubanTraveler
Toronto
“Good food and good ambiance”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Overall, the quality of the dishes, the presentation, the value for money - this is a restaurant that doesn't try to be something more than what it is and succeeds.
We had dinner here one night and had a 3 course meal. From our appitizers to our deserts, every thing was fantastic and good quiality ingredients.
The service was fantastic, efficient, friendly and professional.
An excellent experience.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank HuarenToronto

Travelers who viewed Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane also viewed

Been to Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane? Share your experiences!