“That'll do me, thanks.”

Coco Momo Kensington
Ranked #898 of 27,214 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: Situated on the Kensington Gardens end of Gloucester Road, Coco Momo Cafe' Bar and Brasserie is a casual yet sophisticated restaurant reminiscent of chilled out Parisian dining rooms. In an attractive double fronted building, Coco Momo is decorated in a classic modern style, the colour scheme muted and warm with furniture built in sturdy dark wood and high backed banquettes upholstered in soft greys and green. Opening at 9am, Coco Momo is a favourite breakfast destination, serving favourite continental and British dishes including what some refer to as the best Eggs Benedict in town. As the day goes on, Coco Momo becomes a bustling lunch room with good value, fresh food served to Londoners grabbing a bite between meetings and visitors seeking simplicity and quality. Dinners are a much more unhurried affair with cafe' turning to brasserie and bar, customers indulging in a cocktail or navigating the well chosen wine list, while enjoying delightful grill food including hamburgers which have been given the thumbs up by no less than Times critic Michael Winner and perfect rotisserie chicken too.
Reviewed May 21, 2015

Visited last Sunday evening for an early pre show meal. We had booked but it was not recorded.

However it was not a problem and apart from that can only say positive things.

We were welcomed and seated given menus and drinks were soon on hand.

Manu varied to suit most tastes and affordable.Not that extensive but that's probably why the standard was good.

Lovely cheerful girls who looked after us well.

Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

I popped in for breakfast mid-week at about 10.30am as it was near my hotel. I was on my own but felt very comfortable. The place was about a quarter full and the staff were all friendly.

I ordered a hot chocolate whilst I perused the breakfast menu. It arrived promptly and was lovely, not too sweet & piping hot.

I opted for scrambled eggs with bacon, although there were plenty of options from a full English breakfast to toast to pastries.

The bacon was streaky & well done (& plentiful!), the eggs were cooked well, not overdone, and they came with two small pieces of sour dough type bread with butter. I couldn't actually finish it all, but tried my best as it was very good.

It's a nice, relaxed slightly rustic bistro type place - ideal for a relaxed breakfast. My bill came to under £11.

Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

Very nice place, ambiance and decor are perfect!!! Reasonable pricing and quality food! I will definitely come back here, friendly presonel!!!

Reviewed May 9, 2015

My friend and I stumbled on this cafe,whilst we were staying at the strathmore hotel in kensington yesterday. We originally went there for late lunch and enjoyed the food so much, we went back for dinner before a concert, and then had breakfast this morning!
Fresh food cooked superbly...not over expensive and the cocktails were great value.
We will definitely be back...thank you........great smiley service as well.

Reviewed May 7, 2015

Love this place! Great food,lovely staff-very helpful and guidedog friendly. Always does whatever they can to make our visit as good as possible.
Keep coming back!