“Good good good”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Holborn
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Weve visited vn cafe on my girlfriend bday.
Food was really good and if u want spicy just ask. Four of us got bottle of red wine which was average. Beer is expensive for such place but you have a pub across the road so it wasnt a prob fo us. Waiters was helpfull and friendly. will recomend to friends and will visit again.
Bought a deal on groupon but prices are reasonable for location and not high.
If u want to dine or have lunch and try smthing exotic thats the place.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is popular so come early to get a table or wait a bit for take-away. Everything I've tried is delicious and I really like the large window bays that give a lot of natural light. A favourite lunch spot of mine near Farringdon.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a deal voucher to eat here, and dined midweek in the early evening. The venue itself is simple and basic in design, but clean, bright and very welcoming. Staff were extremely polite, explained how the deal voucher worked, and didn't treat us like second class citizens because we were there on deal, as occasionally happens elsewhere!

The food was prepared promptly without being hasty. The soup/noodle dish we tried was good, and the salad was exceptionally tasty. Even the house wine we had included on our voucher was very drinkable. All in all a good evening meal, and I would go back again if I was in the area.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The portions were really big and our starters (Chilli Salt Prawns and Chicken Salad with Lotus Root) and our mains (VN Special Pho and Chicken Pho) tasted delicious. The service was very friendly and our waiter advised us on spicyness as well. Also the mains are served with bamboo shoots, mint and chillies, so you can add tastes and spicyness individually. I would recommend it as a nice, simple and chilled out place to have a good meal.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

It's pretty authentic and very quick soup noodle stuff. I don't really like the sour taste of Pho and I think the dishes are a little overpriced for their simplicity. Not the best but not the worst. Prepare to queue whether you are staying or taking away