“Nice Pub”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Has we was visiting the Maritime Museum and this pub was in my Good Beer Guide app we tried it out and was not dissapointed. Good beer and good food, generous portions

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I like this typical cosy local pub with its trade mark flower arrangements outside.
it can get very crowed for Sunday Lunch so be prepared for some wait to get a seat

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Was taken here by friends the other week for a surprise birthday meal, apparently staff were really helpful in getting us a table for our group despite the busy time of year! Burgers were really good and the atmosphere was great. Worth a go.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Walking around Greenwich we came accross this pub and decided to go in for a quick drink. We ended up eating and it was impressive. Busy Sunday afternoon, lovely and warm, very pretty and very good service.
My husband had the Roast which was hot and plentiful I had the stir fry which was tasty, hot and very filling. For the ammount of people in the pub on Sunday we were really happy with the whole experience.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This pub is right by Greenwich Park and I would think used often by locals as it is in a residential area. Very pretty to look at - we went in November and it was cosy inside with fires burning. I understand the beer was good (according to my husband). We had burgers which were very tasty. Unfortunately my food was luke warm on a cold plate, so it quickly went very cold. My husband said his was hot, but then he doesn't mind if his food goes cold as he eats so slowly. I felt I had to bolt mine down as I can't stand cold food if it's meant to be hot. Other than that I would go back to give it another chance, but if I got cold food again I wouldn't bother as there is plenty of competition in that area.