“As good as the reviews say it is!”
Review of Opera Tavern

Opera Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Opera Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #398 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband booked the Opera Tavern having read about it in last weeks Saturday Times and then reading the reviews. We booked for 5.30 as we were going on to a show just round the corner. We loved it ! My favourite was the fried courgette flowers stuffed with goats cheese and drizzled with honey. Hubby enjoyed the Spanish meat platter. We thought the prices were fair for the quality of food served. All in all a very pleasant hour and a half spent wining and dining. I happily recommend !.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food was delicious, the wine excellent, and the service responsive. Was there for a business dinner with about 30 people and the staff did an outstanding job of making sure everyone had plenty to eat and drink without being overbearing. They were also very tolerant when our party ended a bit late. Only wish they had a broader beer offering. Spanish lagers only. But that is one tiny detail of an otherwise lovely meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went for an early lunch before going to the theatre. Wife and I shared Roasted Wild Bass, Confit of Pork Belly, Iberico ham and a cheese selection. Everything we had was simply superb, the presentation and taste were outstanding. The service very friendly and ambience really good. Will definately return.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had a date here one evening and my oh my, the food is truly outstanding! Nearly ordered the whole menu, so many delicious choices. Food was served in order on the wines we had picked to enjoy them with, (slightly picky here but our needs were met perfectly). Dined upstairs, beautifully romantic. Finished off with an espresso martini, yum!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Two words: Jamon Iberico. I cannot have this in the US. It was worth the flight over. My husband loved his meal and it was quite an event.