“Lovely brunch by Regents Canal, perfect for a day out in Paddington!”

Smith's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love to discover new brunch spots in London, especially when it involves exploring a new neighbourhood. I am quite a big fan of Paddington but the canal walk makes it even more interesting.

How about to walk alongside the water and stop for brunch at Smith's bar and grill. They have a lovely outdoor area which was perfect for brunching during Summer days. Now that autumn is kicking in, I'd go back to try their indoor seating sipping bellini's cocktails!

Hence we were out and about for a while, I had eggs royale and afterwards tried their truffled pasta which is incredibly tasty! More than most of the ones I have lately, there's something about pasta that depends a lot of the chef's expertise, and I must say, however, prepared mine, it was absolutely delicious.

Perfect for a Sunday brunch exploring Regents Canal!

Date of visit: August 2019
MarketingM26, Marketing Executive at Smith's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Londonfashiontoday,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time out to share your positive review of your dining experience at Smith’s Bar & Grill.

I am so pleased to hear about how much you enjoyed your time, cocktails & meal (especially the eggs royale & truffle pasta). Your kind words have been passed to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

MB

Write a reviewReviews (289)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 3 times in a week but the sun was out.

Eat outside on good days and inside otherwise.

Food is good and the San Miguel perfect.

Waitresses are efficient and friendly.

You can just have a drink if you want.

Date of visit: September 2019

Dear lordburnside,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts on your dining experiences at Smith’s Bar & Grill.

I am overjoyed to hear about how much you enjoy our food, drinks & our service.

We really look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing little gem, the wait staff are fabulous, and the food is divine, and the atmosphere is cozy.

Date of visit: September 2019
MarketingM26, Marketing Executive at Smith's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SamVic272,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words, we greatly appreciate it!

We’re honoured you chose to spend time with us at Smith’s and we’re delighted you enjoyed service, meal & our ambiance.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We had our ‘wedding breakfast’ meal at Smiths Bar & Grill and it was excellent. The attention we received before our event and during was outstanding- we couldn’t have asked for better. On top of that the food was lovely, the staff we wonderful and we had a fantastic time- couldn’t recommend them more!

Date of visit: August 2019
MarketingM26, Marketing Executive at Smith's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Ktsmith212,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your review of your wedding event at Smith’s Bar & Grill.

I am overjoyed to hear about how much you enjoy our food, ambiance & our service.
We can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful review!

We really look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

My friend chose this bar as a get together for her leaving do and boy was this amazing.

The bar staff (Radu, Ronaldo and Martina) were amazing. They made me drinks that were not in the menu without any fuss and with a wonderful smile, which is what I would like from my bar staff.

Usually he doesn't get mentioned but Guiseppe was also amazing, he ushered the bar staff whenever a guest was present and wanting to order ANYTHING. He took it upon
himself to make sure the guest was served before he got the glasses cleaned. He had his priority set straight which, again, I would probably want from my staff too.

Lastly, when closing the amazing Giulia offered us last drink. Not only that, she offered us drinks we already had and ACTUALLY wanted and sent them to be made for us. Loved every staff on shift that day...

As a typical night would end, we forgot our stuff all over the bar and guess what.....the staff gave it to the hospital and said "give them a call ASAP" as they will be close by. I got my jacket back. My friend got her jacket, her bag and her leaving do GIFTS.

You guys have AMAZING staff.

Very sure I'll be there again.

Hi YakshrajRambrichh,

What a lovely review to receive! Thank you very much for your kind words & for the time out to share your thoughts regarding your dining experience with us at Smith’s Bar & Grill.

I am overjoyed to hear about how much you enjoyed your leaving do with us & your kind words have been passed to our entire team.

We really look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Kindest Regards,